When Your Pottsville Business Requires Rapid Flood Damage Assistance
SERVPRO provides fast, efficient flood damage services – Call us first to assess your Pottsville business!
You will find Pottsville located within Schuylkill County in the state of Pennsylvania. Nestled within the Coal Region in Pennsylvania, you will find stunning green landscapes of rolling hills and quaint village streets filled with friendly, welcoming faces.
Notable Fact: The anthracite coal history for Pottsville began back in 1790 after a coal seam got discovered by a local hunter named Necho Allen. By the time 1795 came around, there was an anthracite-fired refinery established along the Schuylkill River.
Looking for Things to Do When in Pottsville?
Pottsville is a lovely area to explore when traveling, but it is also great for putting down roots. You have a rural vibe yet plenty of places to see within the urban setting. Some of the favorite attractions in Pottsville include:
- G. Yuengling and Son Brewery – Whether you want to take a historical brewery tour or sample some of this famous craft beer, this is a great stop to break up some of the time during your visit.
- Hope Hill Lavender Farm – Come during the right time of the year, and you will experience vast fields of lavender or stunning sunflowers at this local farm.
- Jerry’s Classic Cars and Collectible Museum – Whether you are a car buff or want to experience a unique, eclectic museum, this is a stop filled with whimsical, memorable classic car and vintage décor displays.
Diving into Dining Experiences in Pottsville, Pennsylvania!
Whether you are visiting Pottsville or looking for new favorite restaurants to enjoy after moving to the area, there is something for everyone for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or light eats when out on the town. Some of the favorite haunts in the Pottsville area include:
- Ruby’s Kitchen – Top dishes on the menu at this deli-style restaurant on South 2nd Street include Fish Mac N’ Cheese, Turkey Panini, and Crab Soup. The seating is cozy, and the staff offers a friendly, fun atmosphere.
- WHEEL – Pottsville – When you are in the mood for unique, expertly crafted sandwiches, this eatery on West Market Street is perfect. They’re known for bold Grilled Cheese Sandwiches as well as Hand Cut Chips, Hand Cut Fries, and a broad selection of toppings and dipping sauces for an out-of-this-world experience.
- Roma Pizzeria – Whether you are looking for a quick slice or a few pizzas or dishes to enjoy at home, Roma Pizzeria on West Market Street is a great place to check out. Favorites on the menu include Chicken Wing Pizza, Cheese Steak Stromboli, Filet Mignon Sandwich, and Pollo Rossini.
Flood Damage Control with SERVPRO Gives Your Pottsville Business the Ability to Cut Damages and Loss
Flooding from a faulty appliance, employee error, or burst pipes can turn into a substantial water-related emergency. When this happens, you need help fast at your Pottsville business. SERVPRO features skilled technicians to handle flood restoration and water mitigation to get results quickly, including controlled demolition and emergency services water damage repair, so everything is restored “Like it never even happened.”
Help with flood damage in Pottsville when you need it at your commercial space is what we are here for at SERVPRO. We follow proven steps using water clean up tools like:
- Truck-mounted and portable extractors
- Carpet wands/light wands
- Stationary or self-propelled deep extraction tools
- Self-priming trash pumps, high-pressure pumps, or electric submersible pumps
Water removal services and flood damage assistance are areas where we shine at SERVPRO of Pottsville. Call us at (570) 622-8991, and we will send a crew to your commercial space as soon as possible to get started!