About SERVPRO of Pottsville
Timothy R. & Cara W. Wilson
Owners of SERVPRO of Pottsville
As an area rich in history from a short host to an NFL team, the Pottsville Maroons, from 1925 to 1928 to being the home of the nation’s oldest brewery with Yuengling and Sons, it is fitting that even our restoration team could boast over 60 years of restoration experience. As a locally owned and operated team serving the Pottsville and Orwigsburg area for decades, our owners Timothy & Cara Wilson have worked to build the reputation of our brand in a coal mining region known for hard work and long hours.
As a large loss recovery team, we can handle disasters and emergencies of any size that threaten the area. From severe weather systems that can damage multiple properties to massive warehouses and commercial structures battling widespread concerns like fires or flooding, we have the tools and the expertise to help as soon as the team arrives. With a 24/7 response to emergencies across the area from Saint Clair to Ashland, we understand that a fast response helps our neighbors and colleagues protect their homes and businesses from costlier restoration, reconstruction, and recovery.
However, we are not just a restoration company for our area, as we also work to get involved with organizations, fundraisers, and non-profits throughout the region dedicated to helping our communities to be healthier and happier. From our partnerships with the American Red Cross and the Alzheimer’s Association to our involvement in Red Nose Day to end Child Poverty, we understand that our greatest resource is our people.
While disaster can strike at any time, our experienced roster of IICRC-Certified technicians from every niche of the restoration industry can mobilize at a moment’s notice to provide effective mitigation and recovery solutions for your property. From widespread disasters like water loss, fires and flooding to damaging circumstances like mold growth and biohazards, our professionals can make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Advanced Structural Drying - IICRC
- Applied Microbial Remediation - IICRC
- Lead Abatement - EPA
- Water Restoration Technician - IICRC