If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (570) 622-8991

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold As A Result Of A Leaking Pipe

A mold problem, because mold thrives on moisture, is usually an indicator of a moisture issue that you may or may not be aware of in your home. That was the case in this home where a pipe leak that went undetected for some time caused the mold that you see pictured here.

Upon our arrival, the crew of SERVPRO of Pottsville immediately began removing the wet, moldy material from the home. The next thing we did was to address the excess moisture by bringing in drying equipment to aid in the process of drying up the moisture quickly.

If your home suffers a mold loss like this, give us a call.